Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Optimum Clarity - Brain Formula 60-day Supply Review




Optimum Clarity - Brain Formula 60-day Supply









Optimum Clarity - Brain Formula 60-day Supply





I was very pleased to be approved to review Optimum Clarity - Brain Formula 60-day Supply. The man of the house sometimes complains that he needs to be a little more alert, and coffee does not always cut it. So this supplement came just in time.

To start off- what is special about Optimum Clarity - Brain Formula 60-day Supply?



  • Supports alertness, focus and concentration
  • Safe for all ages
  • Ingredients include Ginkgo Biloba, St. John's Wort and Vinpocetine, Acetyl-L Carnitine, Phosphatidylserine complex, Bacopa monnieri, L-Glutamine, DMAE Bitartrate


What was our experience with this product?


First off, the pills were a reasonable size, and were easy to swallow. There were no ooky tastes or after tastes from taking the pills.

No one got heartburn or burps either!

The first day or two it did not immediately seem to produce a strong effect. Of course, this was over the Thanksgiving break, so the hardest decision anyone was making was whether to have more turkey, or more pie. 


As the days wore on, I asked if he noticed any changes, and he wasn't sure. I was thinking by the 5th or so day though that he was more active, and a little more sharp in conversations. Is that weird? Maybe not.

The ingredients in this supplement have been studied a bit and have proven to help with brain function, so it may not be sudden and dramatic, but I do think there is a positive change. I had a short window for testing and processing the review, but it is possible that a longer period my show more results. I will keep you posted.

Overall though, I am pleased with what I have seen and will have him keep taking Optimum Clarity - Brain Formula 60-day Supply.

Thanks for letting us try your product.