Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Glow in the Dark Stickers Review

Glow in the Dark Stickers Review






I am not doing a whole lot of blog reviews lately, but I loved this product so much that I couldn't say no! 


I was sent the Glow in the Dark Stickers set as seen on Amazon.com - Glow in the Dark Star Stickers - Best Gift Set with Strong & Long Lasting Glowing Stars, Moons, Planets and Rocket Ships - Perfect for Enjoying an Amazing Starry Night with Your Friends & Family! -




At first I wasn't sure what to expect. I was advised that they would have a plastic smell, but that if they were set out a bit, it would pass.. It was accurate. I took one and set it out and then the rest I left hanging in the garage. 



After a few days there was no smell at all with the one I set out. The others were still kind of stinky, but I think they just need out of the bag.

I was playing with the one for a few days. I put it on a bright light and it started glowing immediately. I turned off the lights and it was glowing awhile. 

There are a lot of stickers in this set. Stars, planets, rocket ships... the toddler lost her mind when she saw them all. ( I haven't even told her that they are stickers yet.. toddler mind will be blown...lol)



There are enough to make a really cool wallscape in her room. We have a light up moon (battery operated which is a pain) but this set will complement our moon nicely.

I am very impressed with this set! Thanks so much for letting us review it.

You can check it out here Amazon.com - Glow in the Dark Star Stickers - Best Gift Set with Strong & Long Lasting Glowing Stars, Moons, Planets and Rocket Ships - Perfect for Enjoying an Amazing Starry Night with Your Friends & Family! -