2015 has been a whirlwind year here at Itzybellababy.
We went from employment to unemployment to employment again. We went from having enough money to barely getting by within a few weeks of each other.
One thing has remained constant though, and that is the product reviews. I have been doing less of the blog reviews lately, as work demands, but I have been doing tons of Amazon reviews.
- It occurs to me that I have enough vitamin supplements to last me about 5 years.
- In spite of my constant reviews, I still burn through and lose phone chargers at a high rate.
- I have reviewed MANY lunch bags, and rightfully so, as they keep disappearing from the house.
- I have 400 pairs of socks ( ok, maybe not that many) but I still can never find a pair that matches.
- I have placed over 300 orders on Amazon alone.. and some are not even for reviews. (HELLO PRIME!!) Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial (shameless plug, #sorrynotsorry)
- I have enough wrinkle cream to straighten out a pack of sharpeis
- I have cowbells, acupuncture suction devices, mosquito screens, aquarium toys and enough hangers for a closet full of clothes (and I needed them, thanks)
- I have enough essential oils to open my own store (but I hoard them, and will not share!)
- I have hoarded blogs this year (but I am downsizing as my contracts come up for renewal.)
|Even my dog got in on the goodness.|
I am looking back at all the great and not so great companies I have worked with and I am grateful to have been able to help my family out with a "non-traditional" income source when I was unemployed.
Every time you click here, you help improve my visibility on search engines.
Every time you click and buy through an affiliate link that I post, you help pay for my daughter's education, for my dog's food, for my house payment.
You support a family that is working hard and trying to do well in this world.
You hopefully are getting some good deals and saving money for your family, or winning a giveaway and supporting companies that pay for other's family's dreams.
Blogging and reviewing has been an incredible adventure. I have learned a lot, I have met some awesome people.
I am grateful for all of you and what you have let us do.
2016 is another year, and who knows what it will bring.
Stay tuned and thank you!