Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Que Heads Silicone Cooking & Grilling Gloves Review



Que Heads Silicone Cooking & Grilling Gloves Review








I have been wanting a set of these cooking gloves for awhile. I needed a set for the grill area especially. 

I was very pleased to have the Que Heads Silicone Cooking & Grilling Gloves to review.


What is special about the Que Heads Silicone Cooking & Grilling Gloves?

  • BPA-free
  • FDA-approved rubber
  • heat-resistant to 425 degrees F
  • covered in raised nubs 
  • no-slip grip 
  • dishwasher-safe
  • waterproof
  • Fits any size hand comfortably
  • Comes in a set of 2



The set comes in a nice cardboard box, so if you could part with them, they would make a very nice gift for someone on your holiday list.

I like that they come in this color. I have seen a bunch of others that are pink or orange or such.. and the man of the house is not a huge fan of that. He wants some manly mits! That is what these are.

We can both easily wear them. The fit is generous. We are not going to be typing on a keyboard with them, but the way the fingers are, you can grab stuff very easily. The nubbies are great for gripping.

I was able to wash them by hand and in the dishwasher with no problem. 

The 450 degree limit is a little lower than my oven- it gores to 550, but luckily I rarely use that setting, so I should not be limited by that. Not sure any mitts really help there.

Overall, I am very pleased with the Que Heads Silicone Cooking & Grilling Gloves. Thanks for letting us try them out.