Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Candle Holder with Romantic Love Quote Review


Candle Holder with Romantic Love Quote Review


We are already pretty much done with Christmas shopping at our house, but I am still reviewing! 

I was very pleased to receive a Candle Holder with Romantic Love Quote from #kahndecor  this week. 





It is a perfect holder for a loved one, or for yourself really. It is a regular sized holder with a silver tone paint on the outside- with the quote "cut out" on the inside so you can read it while the candle is lit.


The quote is:

Love is just a word until someone gives it meaning"

It is really pretty! I put a tea light in it. With a toddler around I am nervous to do fire, but the electronic tealights look so good these days, they even flicker, so up on a table it looks like a real flame.




The candle holder came well packed in a nice box (perfect for gifting) and nestled in bubble wrap to protect it from breakage.

Overall, I am pretty happy with this candle holder. I will be happy to have it on my shelf to enjoy!

Thanks so much for letting us try the  Candle Holder with Romantic Love Quote.