Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, August 22, 2015

RTGS Products Micro LED 60 String Lights

RTGS Products Micro LED 60 String Lights




We love battery powered lights in our house.. I am always loving to decorate with them, and they are great for power outages too! I was excited to try out the RTGS Products Micro LED 60 String Lights.



What is awesome about the RTGS Products Micro LED 60 String Lights?

  • 60 Super Bright Blue, Green, Red, Pink Colors LED Lights 
  • 20 Feet Long Ultra Thin Silver Wire 
  • 4 Inches Distance Between LED Bulbs and 20 Inches Clear Cable Between Wire and Battery Box (21 ft total)
  • 20 Years of Life Span
  • Low Energy 
  • Brighter than Starry Lights or Fairy Lights
  • Ultra Thin
  • Bendable but Sturdy 
  • Submersible (not the battery box though)
  • Outdoor Weatherproof 
  • ON / TIMER / OFF Feature 
  • Requires 6 AA Batteries (Not Included)
  • Locking Clips 
  • Easy Open and Close 
  • 100% RTGS Products Satisfaction Guarantee
  • 2 Years Warranty






What was my experience with the RTGS Products Micro LED 60 String Lights?


I really love these lights. They are bright and have so many uses. The pack they sent had some really great colors, and there are many decorative projects coming up around here!

I recently saw a tutorial using mini led lights to make a wooden sign with lights peeking out with stars on them. This product would be ideal for that! They are small, and you can poke them through canvas or wood and not worry about the heat they give off.

I am thinking at least a few sets will be used on the toddler Christmas tree and some in her room for decoration for the holidays. 

The lights are long lasting, and even though they said they take 6 batteries- they lit up with 3... not sure if that is ok, but it seems like a bonus to me.

I will hook these up to my rechargeable batteries and have them on hand for outages all year.

All around- a great product.

Thanks so much for letting me review the RTGS Products Micro LED 60 String Lights!






Want to check them out?



AMAZON LISTING 

Blue Color Lights

Green Color Lights

Red Color Lights

Pink Color Lights