Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hydracentials Insulated Reusable Lunch Bag



Hydracentials Insulated Reusable Lunch Bag












We go through way too many lunch bags in our house. It seems a certain man loses track of my lunch bags, so I am always looking for suitable replacements for them. I love the Hydracentials brand, so I was pleased to try the Hydracentials Insulated Reusable Lunch Bag.

What are the details on this bag?


  • Size: 10.5 inches x L 9.5 inches H x 5 in D
  • Insulated with PEVA 
  • Large size 
  • Material: 420D Polyester and PEVE Insulation




This is a nice sized bag for our house. It is going to fit just about anything you want to put in it- especially my pyrex glass bowls, which I cherish. 

The bag is insulated enough that I don't have to coddle the bag and worry about my glass breaking. (I have the old style bowls, with the better lids, and they don't make the style anymore.. lol.) It also fits my ice packs and keeps food cold.. it also says you can keep it warm, but really, in Phoenix in summer, hot food is just a trunk away- no need to put any extra heat on it.. 

You can also get a beverage and your snacks and such inside with no issue.

I like the simple black design. I can use it, the man can use it or even the toddler if she wanted. It is a nice neutral color that works for us all.

The handle is super soft. It is a kind of braidy feeling material if that makes sense. Certain to hold up to my rough group!

Overall, it is a nice sturdy bag and we are enjoying it. Thanks so much for letting us try out the Hydracentials Insulated Reusable Lunch Bag.