Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Cornucopia Brands Essential Oils Teardrop Necklace


Cornucopia Brands Essential Oils Teardrop Necklace







I have been a huge fan of many products from Cornucopia Brands.. They have such fun stuff!

I was very pleased to get approved to review the Cornucopia Brands Essential Oils Teardrop Necklace. I have been wanting a necklace like this for years, but never got around to buying one for myself.. so this was perfect.



It conveniently comes with a chain, the 4 little fuzzy balls (oil pads) that go in the locket (mine actually had 5) and 4 pipettes to help get the oil on the fuzzy ball. 

They could not have made it easier!















These pipettes make it so easy to get just the right amount of oil on the pads... trying to get one drop from a dropper is pretty messy, so this helps!




The Cornucopia Brands Essential Oils Teardrop Necklace is so cute all on its own, and the essential oils just give it a whole other dimension. I like having more than one pad so I can change it up when I want. Right now I am hooked on some new lavender oil so I haven't even changed pads since I got it.. but I see peppermint in my future and probably some other unique blends.

With the separate pipettes I can be sure to keep my oils pristine too.

The necklace has been worn several times, and handled OFTEN by the toddler. She cannot get enough of lavender, and she likes playing with the locket. It has definitely stood up to all the trials we put it through. 

Overall, I have been very pleased to wear it- smelling my awesome lavender. Thanks so much for letting me try it out!