Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Zubels Baby Rattle Review



Zubels Baby Rattle Review

















We have had a few of the Zubels products and my daughter really loves them. She is a little old for rattles, but she is not too old for plush and knit toys. She loves the Gordon the Grasshopper rattle.




This little guy is cute- look at his smile.. she couldn't resist him! 

He is made of hand knitted organic cotton yarn and he is about 5 inches long. He would be perfect for a small baby that still loves rattles. It is a very handy size for small fingers. 

He is super soft and to be honest, my daughter loves bugs.




Having organic toys is so important with the little ones- so many times I have looked at plush animals and wondered what they are made of.. sometimes they even have that chemical smell.. that has never been an issue with Zubels products, and it makes me happy. 

They have a full line of knitted toys- small like this one, and also larger models. All of them are so cute that you will want to get a whole collection going for your little one! ( My daughter still carries around her dinosaur that they sent me in the past- she calls him Zubel. Lol)

Overall, the Gordon the Grasshopper rattle is a fantastic toy for a toddler, but more especially for an infant!

Thanks so much for letting us review this!