Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Simian 10 in 1 Autoloading Ratchet Screwdriver Review

Simian 10 in 1 Autoloading Ratchet Screwdriver Review




We have a lot of screwdrivers and tools in our house, but for whatever reason, they are never where I need them, when I need them.

I needed a compact tool for the kitchen junk drawer and the Simian 10 in 1 Autoloading Ratchet Screwdriver is perfect. Don't be mistaken though- this is no junk! I ADORE this screwdriver.



Why is it awesome?


  • 10 individual bits in one screwdriver
  • Bits are standard 1/4'', included are: Phillips #1/#2/#3, Slotted 4mm/6mm, Star T15/T20, and Square 1/2.
  • Magnetic bit holder
  • 3-Way Ratchet Functionality
  • Easily change bits in 3 Steps






What was my experience with the Simian 10 in 1 Autoloading Ratchet Screwdriver?

I am in love with it. Really. Instead of clogging up my drawer with 15 different screwdrivers and still never having what I need, I have everything in one easy to use tool. It is compact, and it doesn't need batteries.. lol.

Basically you slide the unit this way or that to access the type of screwdriver you need, and they are helpful enough to know we need extras stored in the handle. This could not be more fantastic for me. 

The screwdriver is sturdy and looks like it will take a real beating. Once the toddler discovers it I will never see it again, but for the moment it is all mine. 

Overall- a fantastic tool. I am keeping this one, go get your own!