Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag Review


Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag Review


We pack a few lunches in our house every day, and lunch bags come and go.

I have reviewed for Sacko bags in the past and I loved the bag I used. Although, I really like a bigger bag than the one they sent last time.. this time though.. wawaweewa.. the Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag
is exactly the right size for me!


What are the features on the Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag?



  • Adjustable Shoulder Strap
  • Polyester Lunch Tote Bag is ideal for those on the go.
  • Multiple Pockets
  • Large Main Compartment
  • has an elastic rope on it's side to hold beverages
  • 12.25"h x 10.25"w x 8.75"d



I like to bring my food in glass containers, which makes the bag heavy once ice is added, but this bag holds up to the weight very nicely. I toss 3 small gel packs in with my food and it keeps it cool for over 12 hours. 

There is enough space for a lunch container, a few bags of crackers and cheese, an iced tea container, a water bottle and several other items that I bring every day- like toothpicks, a bag of tea bags and aspirin and such.. I like to be prepared when I am out and about.

The outside pouch is great for my granola bars, napkins and cutlery. It is easy to keep organized like this!


Overall, I am very pleased to have this for my lunch bag every day. I am not planning on losing this one any time soon- thanks!!