Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Radha Peppermint Oil Review

Radha Peppermint Oil Review





Peppermint is one of my favorite flavors. I love it in candy, coffee and I love the smell of it in my home. I was very pleased to get the chance to review the Radha Peppermint Oil

What do you use peppermint oil for?


I like to dab a little bit on a cotton ball and leave it in any areas that need a little freshening up. The kitchen, the bathroom... they all smell a lot fresher when the peppermint oil is in the air. I like it at work, on a cotton ball or tissue to help freshen the air up there too. It makes you feel awake and alert and ready to take on whatever is coming next!

What was my experience with Radha Peppermint Oil?

Well, like a lot of oils, I have had many peppermint oils over the years. I go through bottles so often, and I seem to get a collection going. I like the Radha Peppermint Oil quite a bit. It is fresh and uplifting. The scent is bright and it has that candy cane aroma that I adore. I want to eat it, although I am pretty sure that would be a bad idea.. lol. I have had it in my eye and it burns!! 

I think there is a sweetness to this version and I really like it.

I am very happy that there is a dropper and a lid. As I mentioned in my review of their frankincense, there are times I want a lid and times I NEED a dropper- and with peppermint it is even more so. I really go through peppermint oil so I want the dropper handy so I can get just the right amount in my room sprays or inhalers or just on the cotton balls.. I don't want it on my hands or on the counter. Peppermint is strong!


Overall I find Radha to have a very nice quality and the prices are fantastic- thanks so much for letting me review the peppermint oil.

You can check them out on their FB fan page:
https://www.facebook.com/radhabeauty


And on  Instagram: @radhabeauty