Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum Forte & Vitamin C Review


Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum Forte & Vitamin C






My skin is not as springy and plump as it used to be, so I am always looking for something new to help improve the quality of the skin I have. I was happy to get approved to review the Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum Forte & Vitamin C product.

What is awesome about this formula? 

Contains:
  •  Hyaluronic acid Serum
  •  Vitamin C Forte

OK, ok, that is in the title of the stuff. 

But what does it do?

Basically it is a super cooling clear and smooth gel that you put on your face. A little bit goes a super long way for me. It goes on like thick water if that makes any sense at all. 

I always feel so soothed by it when it first goes on. It must be the texture- it just glides on. I put it on a few places, just to make sure I wouldn't have a rash or outbreak. I picked this little weird dry spot on my hand to start. 

I did this a few days in a row and the little spot disappeared- and has not come back. It was really awesome! I didn't feel it was obtrusive like some skin products. If I put too much on, it was a little sticky, but a little more careful application helped that right out!

Hyaluronic acid is known to be great to improve skin quality, and this was a good product to include it. I felt my skin looked smoother, and a bit plumper than it did before. This is going to help wrinkles look less obvious and skin will look younger!

Overall, I am very pleased with this product. Thanks so much for letting me try it out!