Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil 5x Extra Strength Review

Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil 5x Extra Strength Review





Essential oils are literally all over our house. I love to use them as air fresheners, for healing purposes and for cleaning. 

I was pleased to get approved for the Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil 5x Extra Strength.



What is awesome about this lemon oil?


  • powerful
  • energizing
  • uplifting
  • extra strength


What was my experience with the  Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil 5x Extra Strength?


I was very pleased that this bottle came with a cap and a dropper. I cannot tell you how frustrating it is to try to pour "drops" of essential oils.. lol. 

I also like having a cap to go back to- over time, the squeezey tips on the droppers will break down, so it is nice to have a cap. Of course, I COULD just use my oils faster;)

I decided to try to use the lemon oil in one of the inhaler tubes that I reviewed a ways back. The inhaler instructions say to use 10-15 drops of undiluted oil to moisten the cotton. I found most oils that I have used will over flow the cotton way before that.. and that has been a few different brands.

I was surprised when I ended up putting almost 20 in the inhaler. I am not sure why there would be a difference, but there it is.

The scent is bright, but at times I feel like there is something else besides lemon there. I am not sure if this is because this is a 5x strength or I am smelling something else. I went and smelled 2 other lemon oils that I have and the scent is definitely different on this one.

I sat down to enjoy the inhaler, but I found that the scent was really not that strong unless I put it right up against my nose. I went back again to another inhaler and didn't find that to be the case. 

(just checking my nose- even my delicate snoot has bad days.. lol)

Overall, I think the  Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil 5x Extra Strength has a different nature of scent, and to be honest I am not 100% sure I am a huge fan. It does not permeate my room and it is not really what I expected. 

I do appreciate the chance to review it though. Thanks!