Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Kuuk Digital Kitchen Meat Thermometer Review

Kuuk Digital Kitchen Meat Thermometer Review


We love to BBQ around our house, so we are always excited to test out new thermometers. I was very pleased to get approved to review the Kuuk Digital Kitchen Meat Thermometer.


What is awesome about this thermometer?

measures quickly (<5 seconds)
high degree of accuracy
battery will last over 4,000 hours
accuracy of within ±0.9°F 
cooking temperatures between -58ºF and +572ºF
choose ºC or ºF

What was my experience with the  Kuuk Digital Kitchen Meat Thermometer?


I love the simple and clean design here. It is easy to fold it up and toss it into my utensil drawer and not have to fuss over cables and things that need attachments. I get so frustrated with that!

I did have a little bit of a hard time opening the metal probe from the plastic- it is firmly in there folks. I suspect after a few uses this thing will loosen up a bit.. if not, I simply won't latch it shut, and I will still be happy.

The measurement is quick as stated and I believe it is also accurate. All the meals I cooked with it were exactly as needed.

Overall I was very happy with the  Kuuk Digital Kitchen Meat Thermometer. Thanks so much for letting me review it!