Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Flameless Color Changing LED Candles With Remote Review



Flameless Color Changing LED Candles With Remote Review




We love having candles in our house but with a toddler, and even without,the fire risk is too high for me. So having the LOOK of candles and candlelight is now here!

I was very pleased to get approved to review the Flameless Color Changing LED Candles With Remote.




There are 3 cool looking candles with a remote control. Each candle is a different size, and they look fantastic when displayed together on a table or tray.. the super nice thing though, is the remote.


It has MANY options to choose, but the one we use most is the 4 hour setting. I have filled this set with rechargeable AAA batteries, and run one every night as a night light for my daughter. I set it on the multiple color option which basically cycles through each color it does.


As you can see on the remote, there are MANY colors. Red, purples, blues.. they all look cool, and when they cycle they flicker like real candles. My daughter likes to watch the flickering on the ceiling.  Or rechargeable run about 3 nights on the 4 hour setting. Regular batteries do last longer though. LED lights are bright and efficient!


Overall, I really love the Flameless Color Changing LED Candles With Remote and feel like there may be some people getting a set of these for gifts! Thanks so much!