Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Estilo Stainless Steel Milk Frother Review

Estilo Stainless Steel Milk Frother Review


We love coffee and hot chocolate in our house so we were pretty happy to get picked to review the 
Estilo Stainless Steel Milk Frother.



What is awesome about this product?

sleek styling
exceptional frothing
removable whisk
non-stick coating 
automatic switch off
detachable base 






What was my experience with the Estilo Stainless Steel Milk Frother?




I whipped the frother out of it's packaging and was on my way to perfect milk. The unit is sturdy and well made, and looks like it will stand up to some abuse.

 I like the way the base comes apart so you can easily wash the inside of the unit.


I like the way you can whip the milk or just heat it for hot chocolate. 

If you are into milk related beverages this is really going to take your beverage to the next level. Now you can make your milk and your coffee at the same time too. 

No more hogging the microwave or stove. And you don't always have access to that-- like at work.. so this gives you flexibility.

The unit is compact and will easily be a favorite of yours in the kitchen!

Overall, a great frother. Thanks so much for letting me review it.