Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Classique Stainless Steel Martini Glasses Review

Classique Stainless Steel Martini Glasses Review





I am not the world's biggest martini fan, but when I was asked to review the Classique Stainless Steel Martini Glasses I could not say no. Stainless steel? Boozy drinks? YES PLEASE!!



If you have not had the pleasure of a beverage out of a metal cup, you are really missing out on something. I have tested a few copper cups over the past few months, and that is great, but they stainless steel cups offer another experience altogether. 



The look of these is just space age to me. I feel like Star Trek actors are sitting around drinking a steaming super exotic synthale drink and discussing intergalactic politics with these glasses. I feel like I should be a part of that!


I love that they aren't breakable and they are going to last pretty much forever. All beverage glasses should be so sturdy. After all- this is when you are most likely to spill right, while drinking? 


The set of 2 glasses also comes with a small stainless spritzer for your vermouth, or whatever you need to spritz into your exotic beverage of choice. They have thought of everything because a little metal funnel is also in the box. You need that- it makes it easier to get stuff into the spritzer!

These glasses are double layered, which I didn't realize when I was testing them out.. the layers are filled with freezer gel that keeps everything cool for up to FOUR HOURS!! 

What? this is insanity. I love it!

Just in case you are not a martini fan, the set also gets an e-book with cocktail recipes. You can experiment on your own and have fun.

My experience- well, to be honest, a drink would never last 4 hours in my hand, so I can't comment on that specific claim, but I do love drinking a cold drink from a cold glass. It makes it taste better.


Overall- these are fabulous. But you better watch your friends, because they are going to want to take these home when they go.

Thanks for letting me review the Classique Stainless Steel Martini Glasses!