Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser by SimpleOne Review


Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser by SimpleOne






We are trying to instill good washing hands practice in the toddler, so we were happy to review the Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser by SimpleOne.



This is a fancy soap dispenser to be sure. It looks pretty cool on our counter and it is holding up great for us.

It is:
Touch-free: place your hand under the sensor to dispense soap or sanitizer automatically
Energy efficient: Lasts up to 1 year with 4 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
Available in Artic White and in Liquid Silver




We have been using it a few weeks, and we are pretty happy with it. The toddler uses it consistently and gets enough soap for each handwash.

I will say- it dispenses more than I would use for myself, but it may be a function of the super thick soap we use. I plan to thin this out a bit. All of us tend to pull our hand away before it is done, which is training really. lol

I think it performs in a standard manner compared to other dispensers I have used that are motion based. It is not 100% for me, but it is pretty high.

Overall, I am very pleased to have it on my counter, it gets used and that is the most important aspect to me!

Thanks so much for letting us try it out.