Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Acrylic Cosmetic and Jewelry Organizer Review



Acrylic Cosmetic and Jewelry Organizer









I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.

I was excited to get approved to review the Acrylic Cosmetic and Jewelry Organizer.

 My daughter has a lot of costume jewelry, hair clips and little lip balms and such, and I thought it was about time to get her organized. We are always looking for her supplies when it is time to go somewhere, and this has been a real life saver for us. 


There are pull out drawers for necklaces and small combs, and the stand up section on the top piece.The toddler decided to put her hair clips in this top part. I found that hilarious, but she can see the designs easily and she enjoyed putting them all in there.



This is 2 pieces, so if you really wanted, you can stack them or not stack them. For my space, we stacked.


I did end up putting a line of hot glue on the bottom of this- the little plastic part on the bottom is slippery, and it would push out of my daughter's reach on the counter. I was afraid she would end up scratching the counter. I think if you are tall enough, this will not be an issue for you though! 

The plastic is very sturdy, and I have no worries that the toddler will hurt it with normal use. (She has specific instructions to leave it on the counter of course.)


  



Overall, this Acrylic Cosmetic and Jewelry Organizer is a nice design, and very handy. I am eyeballing it for my own makeup area... but she is not giving this one up any time soon.Thanks so much for letting us review this awesome organizer!