Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

599fashion Review


599fashion Review




I was asked to review a few items from http://www.599fashion.com/  I was very happy to check them out!


I am a plus size girl, and I saw they offered plus sized clothes and thought it would be cool. 




I have to say- they have a fantastic selection of clothes.. but not as much in my size. There are tons of choices in regular sizes, but as the clothes get bigger, the selection shrinks. Even 1x had more than 3x, but there were still some interesting items.

I did also choose some underwear for my daughter. I ended up getting some sizes that are too big for her at the moment, but they were pretty nice, and I am sure when she fits in them, they will be great. And the price was fantastic!


Off-Shoulders Dress with Elasticated Bust-Line-id.29622


Plus Size Built in Bra tank top-id.29172

The rest was for me:) I would say that there some items that fit true to size, most were in fact. But the one shirred top was very small on me. No problem though!




Plain Patterned Shrug with 3/4th Sleeves-id.29794d


And I have to say- I DO love that they let you sort by Made in the USA. I try to buy things made here, and it is a nice buying feature!

Everything I got was about the quality I expected. These are not designer items, but they are sturdy enough to last awhile, and everything was first quality (as opposed to seconds or some such thing.)

I was pleased with this site, and I would definitely consider buying kids clothes there in the future. For me, I thought the selection was limited, but worth browsing. (it does change often though, so it is a good thing to buy when you see something you want!)

The customer service was above anything I have had other places, and the shipping was super fast- I am in Phoenix, and they are in California I think.. this does not always mean fast shipping from other businesses so I appreciated this!

Overall- worth a serious look if you love clothes, and inexpensive ones. 

Thanks so much!