Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Zander's Unlimited Lavender Essential Oil Review

Zander's Unlimited Lavender Essential Oil Review



We always love having essential oils in our home, so getting approved to review Zander's Unlimited Lavender Essential Oil was a happy day for us. I can never get enough lavender oil!

What is special about this brand?


  • High Quality Therapeutic Lavandula Angustifolia (True Lavender)
  • Sourced directly from French growers
  • 100% Pure and undiluted
  • Steam distilled
  • Therapeutic grade


What can I use lavender oil for?
  • stress relief
  • migraines ( I have used it for this for years)
  • nausea
  • menstrual cramps
  • hay fever
  • bumps
  • bruises
  • eczema
  • soothing kids
  • to promote sleep
  • relax in a hot bath
  • ease muscle tension
  • freshen clothes
  • in diffusers or burners
  • soothes sinuses
  • in bath products
  • to enhance spiritual and meditative experiences

*Consumption of this oil is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA, 
however, ingestion is not recommended without the direction of a licensed health practitioner.


What was my experience with Zander's Unlimited Lavender Essential Oil?


I had to do some research on lavender oil. I never knew the difference between different types of lavender, and I wanted to know why I liked this one so much but not some others I have tried. As it turns out, the Lavandula Angustifolia is just my favorite. 

I adore this scent. It is a clean and bright scent. I find it instantly relaxes me and I never tire of it. I have used it on cotton balls to make the house smell great and in diffusers, and I am never let down by it.

I used some in some dusting powder that I made myself, and it smells fantabulous. I do put the lavender oil directly on my skin- but only because I know that it does not cause an issue for me. I like to use it behind my ears-- I seem to have some acne there and it clears it right up... (eww right? lol)

Overall, the Zander's Unlimited Lavender Essential Oil is what I consider to the be the best lavender for my use- and I will be very excited to use this bottle. Thanks so much for letting me review it!