Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wedding Dance Mastery System 5 DVD Set Review



Wedding Dance Mastery System 5 DVD Set Review











I can't dance. I have no coordination whatsoever, but I do like to boogie (think Elaine from Seinfeld.)

I thought it would be fun to review the Wedding Dance Mastery System 5 DVD Set with the man of the house.

First off- there are 4 hours of training on this set. There are 5 dvds and they cover several styles of dancing that you might use at a wedding or out somewhere fun.

I have zero skills as noted, so I wasn't sure what to expect. The man of the house though- he is quite the fancy dancer. 

We put on the rumba and got down to work. 

He thought he knew the steps so he was initially doing it wrong, and that was funny. Then he realized he was doing something else, and got it corrected. He tried to get me all lined up. I think I did it right a few times, before the toddler stepped in and wanted to dance too.

I felt the instruction was clear and easy to follow, even to my uncoordinated brain. They break it down a few times so you get different perspectives too.

It is not a fancy setup, but you are not watching this to be visually stimulated, you need to pay attention to your own feet, so I am not put off by that. 

I felt it progressed well and gave you time to pick things up. The beauty of it is that you can just go back and watch again if you missed something. 

Overall, I was very pleased with the set, and I look forward to learning more moves. The man of the house is amused by my clumsiness and it is an overall good time!

Thanks!