Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Victory Boys Rash Guard Review








We live in Phoenix and the sun is an issue all year for us, we do not mess around! We use sunscreen where we can, but I always prefer clothing. We were happy to get approved to review the Victory Boys Rash Guard.


Of course my child is a girl, but this does not exclude us from wearing a black rash guard.. lol.

I have worn many rash guards in my life. I used to live in California and spent a lot of time boogie boarding. You don't just hop in the ocean in any swim suit- lest you should expose your lady parts when you take a tumble- for me that was often.

Many rash guards have rough edges for stitching. The Victory Boys Rash Guard has pretty soft stitching!

I also have had rash guards that are unraveling on the first wear. THAT is annoying. We have not had this issue at all with this product after several wears. And you know how toddlers can destroy things.

The size was a little big on her - the sleeves mostly, but that is not an issue. She is a 5T and this is a youth small- I am confident she will be able to wear it next year too. It runs about true to size I think.


And the best part- this was Made in the US. Very rare these days!

Overall- we love the Victory Boys Rash Guard. We will be confident her skin will be protected from our brutal sun! Thanks so much for letting us try it out.


I did a video review below if you would like to check it out!