Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Valdler Elegant Lady Girls Feather Net And Veil Fascinator Hair Clip Hat

Valdler Elegant Lady Girls Feather Net And Veil Fascinator Hair Clip Hat

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm9eb6efc1928a2c550b803bcd5d64faaf


I love getting different things for my daughter to play dress up with. She has a special box of dress up clothes and hats and jewelry. We were very pleased to get approved to review the Valdler Elegant Lady Girls Feather Net And Veil Fascinator Hair Clip Hat.





  • One size fits all
  • Trendy
  • Matches everything
  • Fun for every day, parties, special events like prom
  • Comes in several great colors.

What was my experience with the  Valdler Elegant Lady Girls Feather Net And Veil Fascinator Hair Clip Hat?

Well, when it arrived, it was a little smooshed. It was shipped in an envelope in a plastic bag, and it was not damaged in any way, it just needed a reshape. I basically put it over a hat that I have and let it sit there for a little while, and it got back into the proper shape. I think this is pretty common and not an issue.



I thought the product really looked spiffy. It was on my head in seconds actually. There are 2 little clips on the bottom that hold it on and they are pretty easy to use. I tried to move it around in different ways and then I clipped it in.

I thought it was really on there snug. I think it would even stand up to some wind if tested that way.  I liked the look on me, but the toddler was not into it. 


I suspect she will like it when she gets a little older- she is kind of fussy about hair clips at the moment. I can't even get a ponytail on for more than a few minutes.. lol. She does love hats though so I suspect she will come around.

Overall, a very nice piece, and we will be certainly giving it some use in the future.