Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Wind Leverager Kite from Get Childish Review

The Wind Leverager Kite from Get Childish Review





I have always loved flying kites, so I was super happy to get approved to review The Wind Leverager Kite from Get Childish .


First off- what is awesome about this kite?


  • Performs in 5-20 mph wind
  • It is 180 x 90 cm‏
  • Comes with a handy carrying case
  • Comes with string





I really love to fly kites, but I have to say that we do not get a lot of days where we can actually fly them. I have a few kites that I have collected over the years, but I rarely get to fly them which makes me sad!

The toddler went nuts when this came in the mail. It just looks so cool.

I was really impressed with the kite I was sent. It is a sturdy design, easy to get set up and out. I love love love the carrying case. I cannot tell you how awful my old kites are looking because I don't have a proper way to store them. The Phoenix heat eats stuff in the garage if it isn't stored well. 

This case will really protect it.

I love the colors and style. The colors are bright and they just really pop.

You get everything you need in this set to just pop out and fly- no looking about for string and such when the wind gets a notion to blow in a useful manner.

The bad news- we are in June. And in June in Phoenix, wind that blows is not really kite flying weather. More like dust storm weather. So I have not had a chance to get this puppy out to put it to the test. I looked at it, I poked at it, but I couldn't fly it. ( There was a monsoon last night that MIGHT have been ok but I would have been blinded with dust...ugh.)

So my thoughts are that this kite is going to be pure awesome on the next windy day. I am giving it a thumbs up on the review because the construction and design are going to be fantastic.

Thanks so much for letting us review The Wind Leverager Kite from Get Childish. I WILL be testing it out the next chance I get, and will report back:)