Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones Review


Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones Review









My daughter loves music. She also has a noisey little kit tablet/game console that she got for Christmas from my mom.  (personally, I don't like to buy noisey toys-especially if they have batteries!)

But- the toddler loves to play with it. I do not like to hear it.. 

I was very happy to get approved to review the Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones.


I don't know why it never occurred to me to hook up headphones to it. I guess my brain has turned to mush!

The toy does not have a bluetooth connection so I guess it just didn't pop in my mind.




So what is the scoop on the Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones?



  • great for kids over 3
  • 3.5 mm jack (fits a lot of games and mp3 players etc.)
  • thick sturdy cable
  • soft ear cushions
  • adjustable headband
  • cord length: 1.2m
  • lightweight
  • durable construction
  • great color selection








What was our experience with Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones?


Mostly- BLISS. I was able to get the toddler into the headphones in seconds. She helped pick the color, so she was totally invested in the process. 

Would she let me take a picture of her wearing them? NO. 

I did get to snap a picture of them only while she was napping. She knows they are hers, and is not letting me mess with them. lol.

So I was pleased with the quality of the headphones. We really abuse the adult ones and so we know the toddler headphones will also be beat up.

She wore these almost non stop for a week and they still look brand new. She was rough on them. She actually broke the metal connection in her toy (she was roughing it up), but the headphones still work.  
I wish I was reviewing the toy- because I would ask that they make their connections a little sturdier! The headphones are now being used for other things.. lol

I put them on and they stretched enough for my adult head. The sound was good, and it was easily controlled with the device, like you would expect. No reason to have a toddler fiddling with the controls on a headphone set.

Overall, we are very pleased with the Snug Plug n Play Kids Headphones. They are keeping our home a lot quieter these days!