Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, June 1, 2015

SH & SH Detangling Hair Brush Review


SH & SH Detangling Hair Brush Review





We have a toddler with a lot of super fine baby hair. We have had so many brushes and combs but they were not really that great.

The ones we use are too much for her. She won't use a comb either. So getting that hair brushed every day is a fight. 

We tried letting her do the brushing herself with everything we have purchased, but she just is not happy with any of the choices.



We were very happy when the SH & SH Detangling Hair Brush showed up on Sunday. (Sunday mail delivery is just weird in my book, but packages are always fun!)

The toddler knew immediately that it was for her. And because I am getting smarter on my reviews, I took the picture and video immediately. JUST in case she loses it somewhere.



What is special about the SH & SH Detangling Hair Brush?



  • compact- for kids or for purses
  • detangles wet and dry hair
  • colorful brush tongs- fun for kids!
  • brush has a money back guarantee








She was happy to get busy brushing her tangles. She gets a lot in the back since she sleeps on it that way. She gets such a mess there! I can never get at it without a lot of nagging and then there is the crying.. and I hate that part of getting ready for our day.


With the SH & SH Detangling Hair Brush she was able to quickly and easily get the knots out, no fussing, and no help from me at all. She was excited about the colors, the design and the way it fit so nicely in her hand.

The mirror was an added bonus for her. She looks at herself and goes back to brushing.

Overall, we were very pleased with the SH & SH Detangling Hair Brush. Anything that makes getting the toddler groomed easier is a bonus in my book!





Check out our video review- this is the first time she used the brush.