Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Planted Perfect Garden Pruning Shears Review



Planted Perfect Garden Pruning Shears Review   





I was very pleased to get approved to review the Planted Perfect Garden Pruning Shears. We have been working on the yard a lot lately, with my being unemployed, and it is always helpful to have new tools that make the work a little easier.







What is awesome about the Planted Perfect Garden Pruning Shears?



  • Cleaner, smoother cuts 
  • Easy To Clean
  • Simple To Sharpen
  • Durable
  • Cut up to ½" diameter
  • Money back guarantee
  • Rust resistant
  • Carbon steel
  • Comfortable







What was my experience with Planted Perfect Garden Pruning Shears?




I was happy to use these today to do a little pruning of an oleander that was poking at our little blow up pool. We had some frost and there was die off that needed to be trimmed back- what a perfect way to test a new set of pruners!

I liked the weight of the Planted Perfect Garden Pruning Shears. They are definitely a heavier grade than the ones I have used in the past. The pruners were easy to move, and easy to lock and unlock.

The padded handles kept my hands from being sad during my pruning trial. I have a lot more work to do on this oleander, so I really do need to make sure my tools are easy to use. I suspect I will be using them for an hour at a time, and comfort is key!

The construction really feels durable to me. The blades were incredibly sharp and they cut through that oleander like butter! 

Overall, I am very happy with the performance of the Planted Perfect Garden Pruning Shears and I will be happy to have these in my gardening supplies for the time to come.

Thanks so much for letting us review these!

Now you can check out my video, in which I check out the pruners, and realize I have trash under my oleander.. lol.