Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Onite 3.4A Dual USB Car Charger Review

 Onite 3.4A Dual USB Car Charger Review






We go through tons of chargers in our house, so I always get excited to get approved for new chargers. I was happy to get the Onite 3.4A Dual USB Car Charger  in the mail.



What is special about the Onite 3.4A Dual USB Car Charger?


  • 17W / 3.4A USB 
  • charges all the popular devices
  • programmed to protect against short circuiting, over-heating, over-currents, and over-charging
  • designed to stop charging  when battery is full
  • Can charge more than one device at a time
  • input:12-24V
  • output: DC 5V 3.4A or 17W (Shared by two ports)
  • 5 foot cable

What was my experience with the Onite 3.4A Dual USB Car Charger?


We have iPhones and an Android phone in our house. We also have an array of mp3 players that need charging. When we travel, we have to decide what gets charged and it can be a big pain. 

With this charger, we are able to charge everything at once. No more fighting over the one charging station in my car, and dealing with missed calls.. or worse- missed music in a long car ride.

Even when I ride alone, I NEED my mp3 player. It is the only time I can listen to my audio books with a toddler around. But it is always dead when I get to it.. so it is nice to plug in the usb charger and phone and going on my way.

The cable is thick and tough, and should hold up to even the hottest Arizona summers.

Overall, we are very pleased to have the Onite 3.4A Dual USB Car Charger in our house. Thanks so much for letting us review it!