Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Noviden Multi-Use Insulated Water Bottle Review



Noviden Multi-Use Insulated Water Bottle Review



In Arizona carrying a water bottle is a complete necessity. You never know where you might end up stuck and needing a drink. I was pleased to get approved to review the Noviden Multi-Use Insulated Water Bottle.




What is awesome about this bottle?





You can use as a hot or cold thermos

  • BPA Free
  • Eco Friendly
  • Smart Top Works as a Cup
  • FREE Recipe/Fitness Training Software
  • drinking spout enclosed
  • insulated design
  • 18/8 304 stainless steel
  • won't corrode or rust
  • 16 oz / 500 ml 


What was my experience with the Noviden Multi-Use Insulated Water Bottle?

First off, I love the clean design. The color is great for anyone in our house! I started my test byfilling it with water and holding it upside down awhile. That is what will happen in real life!

I don't want a bottle leaking in my purse or lunch bag. This one was water tight. I was pleased.

I love the insulated design. Water bottles can be used at work for water or tea and I don't need to sweat whether an issue will occur. The spout is big enough that I know I can get the inside clean after drinking my nasty instant coffee at work.. lol.. hey- it is for emergencies.. lol.

There is a cute little cover that turns into a cup in a pinch so you can drink your coffee without spilling the whole bottle on yourself if you aren't paying attention.. it happens.

I also like that it is thin enough to fit into the Prius cup holder. I have had insulated bottles that don't fit and it is maddening!

Overall- I am very pleased with the Noviden Multi-Use Insulated Water Bottle. I have not had a chance to download the free software they are offering. Seems like a nice bonus!

Thanks so much for letting me review this!