Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

KlipPro Pink Tweezers Review



KlipPro Pink Tweezers Review

If you are like most people, you are always fussing at a stray here or there or trying to get your eyebrows under control.

What is special about the KlipPro Pink Tweezers?


These tweezers from KlipPro are so pink for one. 
They 

  • come with a handy comb on one end
  • are slanted at the tip
  • made of enameled stainless steel
  • 30-day money-back guarantee


What was my experience with the KlipPro Pink Tweezers?


Personally, I have fair eyebrows, and I don't pluck much.. but I DO get this one weird hair in the middle of my eyebrows that needs to go. It is so weird.. it seems to grow overnight. That thing needs help to come out.. I feel like a unicorn!

Although my unicorn horn did not sprout when I was testing these, I was able to pull a few random hairs and I felt like I had great control using these tweezers.

Cleanup with alcohol is ok on the non pink parts of the tweezers, but not ok for the pink parts. I didn't really need to use alcohol on them, so I did not test to see what would happen.. lol.. but who wants to lose that finish?

When I saw these, I really thought they would make a sweet addition to someones beauty gift basket. It would be great surrounded by a pile of pink beauty tools! Who wouldn't want these?

The best part? In my house, I know they will stay in my drawer.. the man of the house won't want to mess with pink tweezers! And what a great way to separate the his and hers stuff.. color code!

Overall, I  was very happy with the performance of these KlipPro Pink Tweezers. I will be happy to have them in my beauty drawer for a long time to come. Thanks for letting me review them!

Now check out my video!