Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

KlipPro Cute Fish Design Eyebrow Tweezers




KlipPro Cute Fish Design Eyebrow Tweezers





I am pretty excited about reviewing the KlipPro Cute Fish Design Eyebrow Tweezers.

I don't use tweezers all the time, but when I need them, I need good ones. 

I just reviewed another model from KlipPro, and they were awesome. I claim them as mine.. but the KlipPro Cute Fish Design Eyebrow Tweezers have been claimed officially by the man of the house.





The fish is about the most unusual thing I can think of to make tweezers out of, but it works.

The KlipPro Cute Fish Design Eyebrow Tweezers are stainless steel and feel very sturdy in the hands. I also think they are very satisfying to use. The motion just feels right in my hands, if that makes any sense.

The tips are designed to grab the smallest things easily. To prove that, the man of the house removed a splinter the day these were out of the box for the first time. He came back very happy and especially so since the splinter was causing him a lot of pain. Yard work is dangerous! Even with gloves.



I really love the tail. 




The tweezers were pretty much taken from me by the man of the house that day. He now plucks his nose hairs and ear hairs and random beard fur that won't go the way he wants it to. 

I feel pretty confident I will never see these again unless they are in his hands!

Overall- very excited about the KlipPro Cute Fish Design Eyebrow Tweezers. They would make a fantastic gift for anyone really. The fish is just so cute!

Thanks so much for letting us review these!