Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, June 29, 2015

JawayTool 6pc Diamond Needle File Set Review




JawayTool 6pc Diamond Needle File Set Review








 I was very pleased to get approved to review the JawayTool 6pc Diamond Needle File Set.
What is awesome about this set?

  • heat-treated high diamond construction
  • works on all natural materials marble, wood, stone, bone
  • ergonomic shape handle
  • 6 files 
  • compact case
  • Lifetime Warranty

Who would use the JawayTool 6pc Diamond Needle File Set?


  • hobbyists
  • machinists
  • gunsmiths
  • jewelers


The file set includes 1 flat, 1 round, 1 square, 1 flat taper and 1 square-and-half round files.

What was my experience with the JawayTool 6pc Diamond Needle File Set?



Basically I was super stoked about this set. I do a lot of crafting in my house and there is always a need for a set that is sturdy and handy. 

I make handmade jewelry and back in the day when I got my setup going, I bought a super cheap file set. There isn't much left of that set. I had glued and duct taped and wished those old files into use, but they were really junk!

This set is sturdy, and the pieces have ergonomic handles, which my old set did not (as long as you don't consider duct tape.. lol.)

I was very happy to stash this compact little box into my jewelry making kit. I do not want the man of the house running off with it! He is famous for making my tools disappear..

Overall, I am very pleased with the JawayTool 6pc Diamond Needle File Set. Thanks so much for letting me review it!