Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

How to Use Essential Oil Inhalers and Review

How to Use Essential Oil Inhalers and Review









We love essential oils and all that they can do, so we were very happy to get approved to review the 
Aromatherapy Blank Nasal Inhaler Tubes by Cornucopia Brands.




What is awesome about Aromatherapy Blank Nasal Inhaler Tubes?



  • sanitary
  • take essential oils on the go
  • easy to use and refill



How do you use these?


Basically the way it works, is that you add 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oils to the cotton material inside the tubes,you close it up and then inhale as needed. When the scent fades, you simply add more essential oils to the cotton again.


Why would I use Aromatherapy Blank Nasal Inhaler Tubes?


For me, I have had some very stressful medical experiences over the years. To get through them, I inhaled lavender from a little cotton ball in a baggy. It worked, but the baggy always leaked oil into my purse, and I had it on my hands and all over. That is ok for lavender, but if you are working with something like peppermint, not so much!

Having this little inhaled would have been a much more elegant way to get my relaxation on the go, without the messes!

The inhalers are small like a chapstick or lipstick, and can be added to any little purse or travel bag. Scents are sealed into the container and won't get everywhere!

What was my experience with the Aromatherapy Blank Nasal Inhaler Tubes?

The video that I shot was pretty much the first time I had used or filled the inhaler tubes. It was so easy! 

The essential oil I used had a dropper top so I could easily just drip the oil into the tube with the wick. It was kind of fun to watch the oil saturate the cotton. You knew when it was full!

If I was using a peppermint oil or eucalyptus it would be best not to touch the undiluted oils so I would definitely NOT hold the cotton for that!

The inhaler was really easy to assemble and disassemble. It will be very convenient to have in a purse or backpack when a pick me up is needed. 

Once the inhaler was assembled I just unscrewed the cover and love the amazing aroma from my lavender. 

This is going to be a fantastic thing to have in my purse. Since I have 12 of these, I am able to create as many different inhalers as I need- some for stress, some for pick me ups, some for unclogging my nose.. the possibilities are endless. 

I may even make a gift or two with some of these. 

Overall, I am in love with the Aromatherapy Blank Nasal Inhaler Tubes. They really have solved a problem for me, and they will be used a lot!

Thanks for letting me review this!