Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner Review


Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner




I am not going to lie- I am an infrequent cleaner of windows.

I have a filthy door on the back of my house. Inside from the toddler, outside from the dog. I was happy to get approved to try Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner.

What is  Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner all about?







  • powerful cleaner- it is concentrated!
  • saves money- 30-70% cheaper than competitors
  • saves space- holds the amount of 6 bottles in tiny tubes
  • environmentally friendly - 1 bottle and no shipping of "water"



They were kind enough to provide instructions on how to whip it up. It is pretty easy and only takes a few seconds to get a new bottle going. You have to give it a few hard shakes and it is ready to go.





What was my experience with Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner?



Here you will see my nasty back door to the yard. As you can see, it is nasty. I have a toddler inside and the dog outside ( and sometimes inside) making nose prints and goo all over the glass.






You can barely see out of the bottom panes.

I set about to cleaning, and was really amazed at how much my dog has destroyed the paint on my door. I was kind of mad actually.. she scratches at the door when she wants in. UGH. Well, she also leaves tons of mud and dirt out there. I wasn't sure that the metal was going to get clean. 

The glass was cleaned up pretty quickly. The Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner really knocks down the smudges and good quickly. I had to use a little elbow grease on the metal bits because this was mud in some cases. 

I was really impressed with the cleaning power though.









This is the after picture- in which you can actually see outside!



It made it quite a bit brighter in the living room. It was amusing.


I also cleaned my bathroom mirrors. Thankfully they were not in such bad shape. The Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner took the fingerprints and toothpaste goo off with ease. I love a clean mirror!

The scent is not too strong. I think it just has a cleaning product smell if that makes any sense. It is nice that there is nothing toxic about it. Who wants to clean windows and glass with poison? Not me. The scent dissipates quickly after cleaning. No reason to have it linger on hard surfaces!

The spray bottle is a good one. I cannot tell you how many brands of spray bottles I have gone through in the past- They break, they clog.. some as soon as you get them. It is annoying. 

This bottle is sturdy and has performed the way it should.

Overall, I was very pleased with the performance of the Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner. I am keeping the bottle in the bathroom to keep those mirrors clean all the time now!

Thanks so much for letting us try it out!