Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner Review


Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner Review







I have 2 bathrooms in my house, with 3 sinks. It is entirely possible that sometimes one goes a little neglected from time to time.

I was happy to get approved to review Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner to help reel one particular sink back in...


First, let's talk about the cleaner.






  • concentrated cleaner
  • great scent (I love oranges!)
  • saves money about 30-70%
  • saves space in cupboard
  • one bottle- 6 cleaning pouches
  • saves eco impact of shipping all those containers










What was my experience with Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner?



  
I basically adore citrus cleaners. We have ultra hard water here in Phoenix so we need an acidic cleaner to cut down the calcium buildup. I was excited to try this one.



Here is the offending sink that we decided to clean first. This is not a doctored image. The bathroom that the man of the house uses is kind of.. well.. nasty sometimes. I was happy to tackle this sink with Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner.




I sprayed it on and let it soak in a little. The sink was pretty grimy. I went at it with a scrubby and was able to get almost all the goo off after the first spray. 








The second spray and wipe got the rest off the goo off. It really was nasty, so I think this was a successful test. I especially like the shiny faucet. It is sometimes hard to get that without a strong acid. Water stains are such a pain in our city.



I also sprayed this in the toilets, the shower and the kitchen sink and had really good success keeping the nasty down in those locations too. I definitely find if I keep up on the cleaning, like I should, the process is a lot easier over time. Of course, right?


Best of all- the scent is so refreshing. I love the smell of oranges- everywhere.. but not so much that I smell it all day. This scent comes out, lingers a bit and goes.. but it is pleasant!

The eco aspect is of course very important to this treehugger. I get to make one purchase, and have a whole pack of cleaning supplies without having to think about the environmental impact of shipping 6 containers of mostly water. A concentrated cleaner really solves this dilemma. Shipping has a huge environmental impact- packaging, handling, and trucks driving all over the country stinking up the place. This cuts way back on that.

Overall, we are big fans of the Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner. Thanks so much for letting us review this product!

You can check out my review video here: