Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Godzilla Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Slippers Review



Godzilla Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Slippers Review

I have worn some kind of animal slippers to some pretty significant life events.. I wore bear claw slippers to my SAT tests in high school.. I wore shark slippers the last few months of my pregnancy and to my daughter's birth.. I mean- I love animal slippers. 

I was over joyed to get to review the Godzilla Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Slippers.



Why are these slippers awesome?


Well- hello Godzilla!
Glow in the dark!!!

Also- momma has big feet people. Most slippers in stores are too small for my feet and it is sad.These say they can go to 12 Mens.. and I am 12WW in women.They fit me with some room.






I also love that these have an open mouth like my shark slippers did. It really is much more amusing to everyone to have your feet flopping open with big teeth. It is a riot. Gives much more effect than my old bear claws.




The fit is great in the Godzilla Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Slippers, and the comfort is outstanding, The bottom is feeling like memory foam and I sink right in. These are much thicker and softer than any of my pairs in the past. I know these are going to feel great for years too.

There are little nubbies on the bottom to help with sliding about. I have marble and laminate flooring so it is like an ice rink in socks, but I do well in these. They are a little slippy but not death defying hockey playing slippy.

I wear foot coverings all year in my house, but for most of the world this is a winter thing. These slippers are warm, I mean, they really keep your feet toasty. I can't wait til it gets under 110 so I can really appreciate that...although, I have checked the temp of my floors and it is about 75 on the hottest part of the day, and that can be a little too cold still..

Overall- I love the Godzilla Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Slippers. I  had been looking for a pair to replace my sharks and these are it.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to build some new memories in these!