Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, June 1, 2015

FP Coffee Maker French Press w/ Plastic Frame Review

FP Coffee Maker French Press w/ Plastic Frame Review





We love coffee around our house so we were completely stoked to get approved to review the FP Coffee Maker French Press w/ Plastic Frame .

I have used French presses in the past, so I was anxious to test this model out in our kitchen!





What is awesome about the FP Coffee Maker French Press w/ Plastic Frame?


  • reliable product
  • well made
  • nice design
  • borosilicate glass that stands up to high heat
  • sturdy plastic handle and frame
  • easy to clean
  • dishwasher safe
  • 32 ounce total capacity (coffee and water)






What was my experience with the  FP Coffee Maker French Press w/ Plastic Frame?


First off, I really love the way it looks. This is a simple design, clean lines and easy to clean. I don't want to have to fuss with a French press that is hard to clean up, it will just make me not want to use it again! I haven't put it in the dishwasher myself, there is never enough room, and with it being so easy to clean, I have not had the need. Some day maybe.. lol


I like the weight of it. There is something very satisfying about borosilicate glass (which you may be familiar with the "Pyrex" name- this is not pyrex, but the same kind of material) But because the frame is plastic, it does not get overly heavy like some metal models.


The operation of the plunder was simple and it worked flawlessly every time I used it. With the proper ground of coffee, you should not have a single speck of coffee in your cup, and I did not. I just had pure deliciousness.

The carafe has a nice little spout at the top so your coffee pours smoothly into your cup with no spills.. who wants to spill this magic elixir? Not me. I NEED coffee. 

I was very pleased with the  FP Coffee Maker French Press w/ Plastic Frame. If you are thinking of "taking the plunge" into French press coffee, this is a great product to start with. You will never go back to a regular machine after this.. unless you lose your taste buds.. 

Thanks so much to the makers of the  FP Coffee Maker French Press w/ Plastic Frame for letting me review their product.