Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Eco-friendly Bikram Hot Yoga Mat Towel Review

Eco-friendly Bikram Hot Yoga Mat Towel Review






We love yoga in our house. Or at least I do and the toddler likes to do funny things on her mat while I try to do yoga. It works. We both get exercise.

We were very happy to get approved to review the Eco-friendly Bikram Hot Yoga Mat Towel.











What is special about this product?



  • non-toxic
  • AZO free
  • free of heavy metals
  • 24" x 72"
  • grippy- Non slip PVC dots
  • hygienic barrier to ground or borrowed mat
  • SGS certified to show eco-benefits








What was my experience with the Eco-friendly Bikram Hot Yoga Mat Towel?


The first thing that impressed me was that it had no odor. I have reviewed so many yoga mat/towels and they had some kind of funky smell. Never do know why, and they wash out, but what is that about? The Eco-friendly Bikram Hot Yoga Mat Towel had no odor. I did wash it anyway, but that is pretty common.


I found it looked just as good after washing as it did before.

I got the mat down on my laminate floors and I had the toddler test out its slippability. She was excited that it didn't slide around like our other yoga towels. I had thought that maybe it could be used without a mat under it, but it is not soft enough for me like that. She didn't care though. She did puzzles on it...lol.


I was very happy with the way it worked on the mat and it was very stable that way. I get sweaty doing yoga so it is always nice to have a surface that isn't going to stick to me or send me sliding all over.



Overall, I am very happy with the Eco-friendly Bikram Hot Yoga Mat Towel. Thanks so much for letting us review it!