Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dog Bowls 16 Ounce Stainless Steel Set of 2 Review

Dog Bowls 16 Ounce Stainless Steel Set of 2 Review






We have an awesome little dog. She spends so much time inside during the summer, because it gets so hot, and because we just didn't have a nice bowl for water outside.. we just brought her in a lot.. 

We were very pleased to get approved for these Zitrium dog bowls.


What is special about Zitrium dog bowls?



  • You get a set of 2 Dog Bowls- one for food, one for water, or 2 water bowls
  • Holds up to 16-ounces
  • Made with high quality Stainless steel
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Rust resistant
  • 5 years warranty
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Hard to tip


First off- she tips bowls if they are too big, she is also kind of short, so we can't get a super tall bowl for her either. We need something sturdy for outside!

This morning I was able to give these dog bowls a trial. We filled them up with ice and a little water and set them out for her. 

She was pretty perplexed by the new set up, but once she started poking around the ice she was enjoying it.

(It is already 90 out, so putting water just means instant hot water. Ice gives her a little time to think about it)

All that nosing about would push a plastic bowl all over the porch, but the little rubber bottom kept the bowl in place so she could nose at it and not have to chase it. 

(she also chews plastic bowls.)

I will say the sticker inside the bowl were a royal pain to take off. I tried water, soap, windex, the dishwasher.. in the end I used a hair dryer and grapeseed oil to dissolve the glue.. then I scraped the remaining sticker off with my finger nails. Kind of a lot of work- but I will say one thing- those bowls stand up to that and still look great. I would buy them again- but I would START with the hair dryer next time:P

Overall, we were very pleased with the quality and sturdiness of the Zitrium dog bowls. I know my dog will be enjoying them for a long time to come! Thanks so much for letting us try them.