Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Car-Go Toy Car Playmat and Storage Bag Review


Car-Go Toy Car Playmat and Storage Bag Review















My daughter loves cars and legos, but sometimes they get out of control. Have you stepped on those things? You are either screaming in agony or go sliding along like a cartoon on a banana peel. 

I was very pleased to get approved to review the Car-Go Toy Car Playmat and Storage Bag.

What is awesome about this storage bag?


  • can hold about 50 cars (closed)
  • converts to a 28 inch play mat (open)
  • has a cute town for cars to drive in
  • fun on the go
  • fun in the house
  • can be used for blocks and other small toys






What was our experience with the Car-Go Toy Car Playmat and Storage Bag?

Well, it started with the squealing toddler of course. She was delighted with this product. She knew I had ordered it, and she wanted it BAD.



I was able to open it up and take pictures before she took off with it.





You can see here that she was having quite a bit of fun, opening it up, smoothing it out.









She keeps her cars in a little box (prior to this) and she was quite content to drive them around in this mat. She also stood on it, danced on it and... well you know.. put it through the toddler test.

She was upset when I closed it up again, but when we opened it, happiness returned.

The material is sturdy and can stand up to a lot of abuse. The drawstring bag is a little advanced for her at this point, but that will come as she gets older. 

I like that I can take the bag and hang it on a door with the little black strap. The front has a little pocket to stash the drawstring when the bag is closed.

With that long string, this is something I don't let her play with unattended at the moment.. she always puts stuff around her neck and it scares me.. I am hoping she grows out of that.. 

Overall though, we are loving the Car-Go Toy Car Playmat and Storage Bag.. It is a simple way to keep organized, and to bring a toy bag for when we go places. 

Thanks so much for letting us review it!