Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, June 12, 2015

BriaUSA Heart Shaped Velvet Coat Hangers Review

BriaUSA Heart Shaped Velvet Coat Hangers Review







I was excited to get approved to review the BriaUSA Heart Shaped Velvet Coat Hangers.


What is unique about these hangers?



  • Purple velvet! OMG they look great.
  • Heart design
  • Swivel hooks
  • Notched shoulders
  • Sturdy to hold heavier items
  • Money back guarantee



What was my experience with the BriaUSA Heart Shaped Velvet Coat Hangers?


My daughter is starting to get into using hangars, and I would like to encourage this as much as possible. Keeping clothes organized makes my life easier! She was squealing over these when they arrived. She knew they were for her.

As for me-I can always use a nice set of velvet hangers. They are great for shirts that are wide at the top, or otherwise slippery. The velvet helps keep the stuff on the hanger instead of on the bottom of a closet!

The little heart inset is a pretty clever feature. I have taken a few of these so I can hang a scarf on the hanger with the shirt that matches. (Don't tell the toddler please.)

It makes it very easy to accessorize in the morning to have everything together. It makes it easier to keep my closet clean too!

Overall, I was very happy to test out the BriaUSA Heart Shaped Velvet Coat Hangers. Thanks so much for letting us review these. You have made a toddler very happy today!