Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

BoostCeuticals Forskolin Extract Review

BoostCeuticals Forskolin Extract Review







I have been trying to lose some stubborn pounds for awhile, so I am always looking for new ways to boost my weight loss. I was happy to get approved to review BoostCeuticals Forskolin Extract.









What is special about BoostCeuticals Forskolin Extract?



  • standardized to 20% -high potency
  • fast way to lose weight
  • Made in USA
  • FDA GMP conditions

    What was my experience with BoostCeuticals Forskolin Extract?


    I was a little nervous to try this at first. I am always a little leery about weight loss supplements because I have tried so many in the past with negative side effects.

    The pills are easy to swallow, and I did not have any weird flavors, burps or heartburn.

    I was pleased with the results. I took the first dose one morning, and I was feeling less interest in eating pretty much from day one. I did not experience any dizziness or nausea from this supplement. 

    I did feel something, but it was like a calm feeling, a little floaty, but not in a bad way if that makes any sense. Maybe it was just that I was not feeling that constant need to eat everything in site. I am not sure. 

    I was not able to test it a long time due to my review timing commitments, but I feel very confident that if I took this over a longer time, that it would result in some weight loss- just because I am not chomping all the time!

    Overall, I felt very happy with the results. As sensitive as I am, I have to be careful, but I have no issues with BoostCeuticals Forskolin Extract

    Thanks!