Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

BioFinest Unrefined Africa Organic Shea Butter Review

100% Unrefined Africa Organic Shea Butter Review





I have super dry skin on my feet, so I am always happy to review shea butter.  I was very happy to get approved to review BioFinest Unrefined Africa Organic Shea Butter.



What is awesome about this product?

  • Free e-book with purchase
  • 100% Unrefined Premium Organic Shea Butter
  • African Grade A Ivory
  • 16 Ounces
  • Rich in Vitamins A, E and F
  • Safe for any Age and Skin Type
  • Non-Comedogenic
  • Satisfaction Guarantee







What was my experience with BioFinest Unrefined Africa Organic Shea Butter?

I received my package on a day that was over 100 degrees out. The package unfortunately sat in the hot oven mailbox all day, so my butter was completely melted- No problem though!

The packaging was completely phenomenal and there was not a drop spilled. It even got handled by the toddler a bit when the mail was opened- she likes to help with the package opening. lol. Since I am going to melt the butter anyway, it is not an issue for me that it melts in the mail, as long as it is intact, which it was. If that bothers you, you should not move to Phoenix. We basically don't order stuff that has a melting issue.. lol

As for the shea butter... I love it. I basically do the same thing will all of my shea butters- I melt them down with beeswax and whatever essential oils grab me, and let them cool. (I usually use a mason jar so I have a good supply.) I like to make my foot balms really thick so they fill the nasty cracks in my feet, and allow the shea butter to really get in there and work. It is a fantastic treatment.

Sometimes when I get to the bottom of the jar, I melt it just a little and put the warm mix on my feet and it is awesome.

I also rub the BioFinest Unrefined Africa Organic Shea Butter right onto my legs and arms for deep moisturizing. You simply cannot get a richer treatment for dry skin.

This product was everything I expected. Good color, appropriate scent. (If you have never used unrefined shea butter, know there is a scent. It is supposed to be there.) I was very pleased with it!

Thanks so much for letting me review this. a few hours in the pool this weekend, and I really needed it!!