Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Best Natural Tripe Sticks Review


Best Natural Tripe Sticks  Review








My dog loves to chew anything she can get her mouth on.. so we love to have chews available to her to help redirect the attention.

I was happy to get approved to review  Best Natural Tripe Stick Chews.

What is awesome about these?


  • Dogs love them
  • Cleans doggie's teeth
  • Delicious (I am not tasting them. Sorry)
  • 100% beef tripe
  • Free of chemical, preservatives or additives
  • Hand-inspected
  • Gluten-Free
  • Grain-Free
  • 100% digestible
  • Purchase supports dog rescues organizations and animal shelters
  • 200% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE



What did my dog have to say about Best Natural Tripe Stick Chews?

Nothing, She had her mouth full.


She seriously inhaled these things like there was no tomorrow. I could give them to her all day and I think she would just keep going. I kid you not. She loves to chew. 

They are not the best smelling treats, but really, I dont like the smell of most of the treats out there, so that is nothing to mark it down for. The all natural aspect is appealing to me. I want to know what my dog is eating, even if I happen to think it is ooky.

Thanks so much for letting us try these out!