Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, June 5, 2015

AZSPORT Waist Trimmer Review

 AZSPORT Waist Trimmer Review






I have never used a waist trimmer before, and after having my daughter, I really thought anything was worth a shot!

I was pleased to get approved to review the  AZSPORT Waist Trimmer .

What was my experience with this product?



Well it arrived quickly and it was packaged well. At first I was unsure what it was. I get a lot of products to review, and I sometimes lose a little track. There was no markings on it, so I had to go back and look and see what I had ordered.


The first thing I noticed was a really strong chemical smell. I find this issue often with stuff I get on Amazon, so I went ahead and left it out in the AZ sun for a week. Usually that helps. This time- not so much. I didn't want to wash it in the laundry because I wasn't sure if it was ok to do so.


The AZSPORT Waist Trimmer material is exactly like a mouse pad. It is spongy and soft and they velcro is very strong.

I finally decided to bit the bullet and try this out, in spite of the chemical smell. I wore it over my shirt and it fit well. I am a plus size lady and it fit around me fine. Same thing with the man of the house, and he is bigger around then me. I think most people will have plenty of room in this!

I didn't exercise exactly in it. I did laundry, dishes, cooked and chased a toddler around for awhile. My belly sweated. I was hot and sticky. I did not notice any waist trimming as a result.

Just to make sure I didn't miss something, I had the man wear it while he was outside grilling and doing more active chores, and in the heat. (AZ heat- it was close to 100 degrees out.)

He pretty much had the same experience- sweaty, but no noticeable trimming.

He did enjoy wrapping it around himself and posing to show me how tight he could make it.. and how thin he was now. It was quite entertaining. 

The down side- we both had that funky chemical smell on our clothes and skin. It went away after bathing and washing, so now big deal.

Overall- I am not entirely sold on the AZSPORT Waist Trimmer. It may be that more vigorous activity is required, but if I did that I might just lose weight naturally:)

Thanks for letting us try this though!


You can check out their website here.