Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Audiosharp Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Sports Sweatproof Headset Review

Audiosharp Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Sports Sweatproof Headset Review


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm2dd6f963d9acac8cff87b962bdce534c

With 3 people in our house using headphones these days, we like to try new ones to make sure we are on top of the latest and greatest. 




What is awesome about these?


ergonomic Design
attractive appearance
comfortable fit
high definition sound
double batteries
power saving technology 
run up to 6 hours
resists sweat and moisture
completely wireless
rechargeable


What was my experience with the Audiosharp Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Sports Sweatproof Headset?

Well, right out of the box, the main speaker (with the power button) was already charged up. I was able to sync to my Galaxy 3 in seconds. I was listening to Snoop Dogg pretty much instantly!

I was a little bummed that the second ear piece needed charging, but no matter, for the test, one is ok too! I set up the charger (a dual headed USB connector) and rocked out to Snoop while I waited.

The bass was fantastic on the Audiosharp Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Sports Sweatproof Headset. I tried a few other of my standard tunes for testing, and I found that the sound was great on the high and low ends.  I ran through Amazon's music widget and Youtube and found the sound to be really nice.

The fit was a little awkward at first. You have to push this into your ear a bit to get the best sound, and that is ok for most folks I think. I also had a hard time getting the hang of the ear loops- but it wasn't a long adjustment.

I put the toddler for a nap, left my phone on the couch and walked around the house to see how far I could get.. my house isn't that big, but I was able to go anywhere I wanted and didn't lose my signal. I have not had that experience with other brands.. not sure how far you go with your headphones, but that was nice to be able to go unload some laundry to Snoop without dragging the phone and waking a toddler.. hey- it is the little things in life.. lol

Overall- very pleased with the Audiosharp Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Sports Sweatproof Headset. Thanks so much for letting me review them.