Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Anti-Aging Peptide MegaMud Mask Review

Anti-Aging Peptide MegaMud Mask Review









I love to try new facial products- especially mud masks- so I was very pleased to get approved for the Anti-Aging Peptide MegaMud Mask!





What is special about this mud?



  • for all skin types
  • for all ages




What is in Anti-Aging Peptide MegaMud Mask?


  • age-fighting peptides- Matrixyl® 3000 (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide) 
  • bentonite clay
  • kaolin clay
  • botanicals
  • Argireline® (Acetyl Hexapeptide) 
  • hyaluronic acid
  • Green tea
  • pumpkin
  • pineapple
  • pomegranate
  • Argan Oil 




(For a second there it was starting to sound like something I wanted to eat!)


What is NOT in  Anti-Aging Peptide MegaMud Mask?



  • cruelty!
  • parabens
  • sulfates
  • harmful ingredients

What was my experience with Anti-Aging Peptide MegaMud Mask?



OHHH now that is a disturbing image.. lol


Well, I liked the way it smelled. That combination of ingredients really works to combine to something you don't mind having on your face for awhile.

It always feels cool coming out of the container. In the hot Phoenix climate, it is particularly soothing. I like to use the mud masks before a shower. You can do this in the sink, but I always feel like I have it in my hair, even if I pull it all back.. lol

I left it on for about 10 minutes, and after I had a chance to chase the toddler around. She finds this sort of thing amazing. 

I had no irritation from the mask, a slight tingly feeling towards the end of my 10 minutes, but that is pretty standard for me in most masks. I rinsed it in the shower and was very happy to feel how soft my face was. 

Clay is just such a wonderful ingredient on its own, but when you add in all the other good stuff like the Anti-Aging Peptide MegaMud Mask has, it just makes it even better. 

Overall I am very pleased with this product, and I will be happy to use it on my face again! Thanks so much for letting me review it.