Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Yorkshire Mayfair 100% Cotton Sateen Finish Pillow Cases Review


Yorkshire Mayfair 100% Cotton Sateen Finish Pillow Case Review

Disclosure: I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review.





No matter how many sets of sheets I buy in this house, we never have enough pillowcases to go around. 

The man of the house literally sleeps with 4 to 6 pillows each night, so we are always needing more cases than a sheet set will provide.

I was very happy to get approved to review the Yorkshire Mayfair 100% Cotton Sateen Finish Pillow Cases in the mail.

Now, looking at the Amazon listing, I see some plain looking pillowcases. Mine are the stripey looking woven ones, and are much fancier in my opinion. 

They are 1000 thread count.  



That is a pretty soft weave. If you have never touched a 1000 thread count pillow case, I suggest you at least try it. I also suggest BUYING some, because they feel fantastic on your pillow. 

I have delicate momma skin and always appreciate a super soft place to lay my head at the end of the day.



I also like to give my toddler a super soft pillow case. I don't think she will be getting these though, sorry toddler. lol.

There are 2 in this set, sateen finish on the edges and the case it self. 

I really liked the detailing on the edge there. I have made pillow cases in the past, and they are never this fancy, so I appreciate the design. 

The Yorkshire Mayfair 100% Cotton Sateen Finish Pillow Cases washed nicely and there wasn't much shrinkage, if any. They certainly still fit my pillows, and they are pretty poofy.

Overall, we are very pleased with the feel and quality of these pillowcases. I think I will need to be looking at some matching sheets next.

Thanks so much for letting us try these!